Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can I ever explain

How tired I am? I shouldn't be complaining. I have an awesome baby that goes to bed at 8 every night, wakes up maybe, sometimes, at 5 for a bottle and then sleeps until about 7 in the morning. Plenty of time for me to sleep. But I never seem to go to bed at a decent hour. I am sitting here typing and messing around online instead of washing bottles and getting into bed.

Coming up this week: Second look at a house we really like. If the second look is good and the payments seem decent we're going to put an offer in. The last house we liked wasn't as amazing on the second visit so I am excited, but not too much. I'm not getting my hopes up, plenty houses out there right now.

It will be nice to move out of the city. It's great in that we can walk most everywhere, lots of things to do, and its Philadelphia so there is a LOT of history around, even if I don't pay as much attention to it as I should. I never thought I'd live within a couple of blocks from the Liberty Bell but here I am. I'm looking forward to having a yard again; I miss my bird feeders.

Going to go wash those bottles now, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment